[Emeritiassoc] Change of Emeriti lunch speaker

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 1 16:20:39 EDT 2017

Hi fellow emeriti,

No sooner had the print copy of the Emeriti Newsletter gone to press and
the electronic copy sent to you that we learned that Pam Benoit, having
accepted a position at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, will not
be our speaker.

To our good fortune, however, David Descutner has accepted our
invitation to share with us  his just-finishing adventure as interim
president. David is a good speaker (indeed, interpersonal communication
was his forte before he became dean of the University College, followed
by the interim presidency of the university). He will be just three days
out of that job when he speaks.

I hope that many of you will be able to attend.

Ed