[Emeritiassoc] Volunteers needed at the Dairy Barn

Jared Butcher butcherj at ohio.edu
Sat Jul 29 18:16:38 EDT 2017

Greetings, all!

I would urge you to summon you inner volunteer.  The Dairy Barn is
hosting Quilt National, and, because of this, there is a great deal of
traffic: There were 21 visitors last Tuesday during the first shift.
They need us, and, if you have not seen the show and the renovations,
this is your chance.

Claire has requested two volunteers per day for the Tuesdays we
volunteer, but Phyllis and I agree that three hours makes for a long
stint.  So, I would like to use the magic of the computer to advantage:
We are responsible for times from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Let me know the days
and times when you can serve, and we will fill up the schedule to the
best of our ability, through email.

Please choose a slot, or create your own, by responding to
butcherj at ohio.edu.

Thank you for your willingness to serve.

15-Aug-17 	11 a.m. to 2 p.m 	or 	__________
22-Aug-17 	11 a.m. to 2 p.m 	or 	__________
29-Aug-17 	11 a.m. to 2 p.m 	or 	__________
5-Sep-17 	11 a.m. to 2 p.m 	or 	__________
12-Sep-17 	11 a.m. to 2 p.m 	or 	__________
19-Sep-17 	11 a.m. to 2 p.m 	or 	__________

8-Aug-17 	2 p.m. to 5 p.m. 	or 	__________
15-Aug-17 	2 p.m. to 5 p.m. 	or 	__________
29-Aug-17 	2 p.m. to 5 p.m. 	or 	__________
5-Sep-17 	2 p.m. to 5 p.m. 	or 	__________
12-Sep-17 	2 p.m. to 5 p.m. 	or 	__________
19-Sep-17 	2 p.m. to 5 p.m. 	or 	__________

(Times that are already covered do not appear in this list.)