[Emeritiassoc] Fall induction luncheon & ceremony. 09/21/17

alan boyd alanwboyd1960 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:13:48 EDT 2017

I am very happy to inform everyone that the Board has decided that the
September luncheon will be free for all who attend.  We hope this will
provide an incentive for all those who live within driving distance of the
OU Inn to attend this important meeting, in which we will honor new
inductees to the Emeriti Association and at which you will be able to hear
the new OU president, Duane Nellis give his first state of the university
address to the Emeriti.  We hope we will see many of you there.  Be sure to
let Tom Franz know that you will attend.              Alan Boyd, President

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>