[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti at On-The-Green weekend

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 4 11:24:37 EDT 2017

*The OHIO Alumni Association invites Emeriti Association members to join
us for On the Green Weekend 2017! Our first-ever Food Truck Festival
will start at 11:30 am on Saturday, May 20 at Pepsi Tailgreat Park. Come
mix and mingle with your fellow Emeriti Association members and former
students. This is your opportunity to sample some of the newest food
vendors in Athens and to enjoy a lovely spring afternoon with friends
and colleagues. We also invite you to attend Alumni College. This annual
lecture series is back again and will feature courses on stress and its
impact on the human body, using 3-D printing technology to construct
models of dinosaur skeletons, and the European perspective on the
American Civil War. Alumni College will take place May 18-19 from 9
am-5pm in Baker University Center.*

**

*To see the full On the Green Weekend schedule, please visit
https://www.ohio.edu/alumni/on the green/
<https://www.ohio.edu/alumni/onthegreen/>. To register, contact Casey
Arnold at (740)593-0398 <tel:%28740%29593-0398> or arnoldc2 at ohio.edu
<mailto:arnoldc2 at ohio.edu>. We look forward to seeing you there!*