[Emeritiassoc] Open design housing

Karen Vedder karen.vedder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:16:52 EDT 2014

Thx Ed,

Don't forget KING AND I. Last shows 8 pm July 3 and 5 and Sun 2 pm. Call Marlo Tinkham, Managing Director of OVST, at the box office phone number. 740-447-1029. If she is not there, she will return your phone call.

Hope to see you there i.e. If you have not already seen the show.  I have seen some who have come more than once.

Karen Vedder
Sent from my iPhone