[Emeritiassoc] Luncheon update

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 23 09:40:19 EDT 2014

Hi again,

Working with the O.U. Inn has resulted in a revised bill for our April
luncheon in which we are not charged with the "no-shows" so I will not
be sending out bills this time. If you happen to eat there in the next
two or three weeks please thank the person at the desk for this (just
ask them to convey your thanks to McKenzie in catering).

Just to remind you, let Ruth know (593-5194 or nostrant at ohio.edu) if you
cannot attend and you are on the "regular" list... or will attend if you
are not on the list and wish to come.

And, an update on induction ceremonies for new emeriti. The university
has changed the date at which emeritus/emerita status is granted to
June. That means that this year and in the future induction cermonies
will be held in September.

Ed

p.s. If you already received this, I apologize... I am having trouble
with the listserv.