[Emeritiassoc] Replying to Emeriti e-mails

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 21 19:18:44 EDT 2013

Once again let me remind you not to reply directly to e-mails from your
Emeriti Association unless you mean to send your message to all 200+
emeriti who are on the list. If you want to write to George, or Ed, or
Karen, and any other individual emeritus/a member, use his or her e-mail
address. Do not simply reply to the e-mail you receive from this list.

If you have any questions about this please contact me directly,
baum at ohio.edu

Thank you.

Ed