[Emeritiassoc] Proposed Emeriti Officers for 2011-2012

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 2 14:57:01 EST 2012

Hi fellow Emeriti,

Felix Gagliano, Emeriti Elections Chair, is developing a slate of
officers for the coming year. There are still some openings which his
message below notes. If you are interested in any office or wish to
nominate someone please let him know at gagliano at ohio.edu.

Ed Baum

*The election of next year's Emeriti Officers will take place at our
April luncheon meeting.Below is the proposed slate of officers as of
March 1^st , 2012;this roster is still in flux.Note there are still some
??? marks beside some posts, indicating that we are still seeking
willing candidates to either co-chair a position or to fill it solo.*

**

*If you are willingto serve or if you wish to nominate someone, please
contact Felix Gagliano, Chair, Nominating Committee,by e-mail
at:gagliano at ohio.edu <mailto:gagliano at ohio.edu>or by phone at 592-2885.*

**

***Proposed Emeriti Slate of Officers for 2012-2013***

PresidentGeorge Weckman

VP/Program Co-ChairsDru Riley Evarts and Alan Boyd

SecretariesJoanne Prisley and ???

TreasurersRichard & Ruth Nostrant and ??

MembershipMargaret Thomas

NewsletterEdie Russ

BenefitsArt Woolley

Volunteer ServicesJudith Daso and ??