[Emeritiassoc] Friday 2/3 at 3:00

Weckman, George weckman at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 2 07:46:57 EST 2012

The Emeriti Day celebration of the Ohio University Press will be held on Friday, February 3 starting at 3:00 in Baker Center room #219.
That meeting room is within the Multicultural Center.  Enter on the second floor at the doorway #203 (near the escalator landing) and proceed down the hallway to the left.  This is a pleasant room for our event, despite or because of its out-of-the-way location.
Please come to hear more about our valuable publication institution.  Hear from two authors, as well as from staff and supporters of the Press.  Ian Adams will illustrate his work as a photographer of Ohio.  Katherine Ziff will introduce her important book about the “Athens Lunatic Asylum.”