[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti Trip

William Coffey coffey_w at hocking.edu
Thu Feb 3 11:24:16 EST 2011

I am really sorry.  In my haste to schedule something I forgot about the third Thursday.  I feel bad that I may have embarassed George Weckman and certainly upset Ruth.  I can I can only plead a bad memory and a year and a half of tourmoil in our life.  I tried to change the date, but I have a least one person that signed up that can't go on the day before.  You can be sure that it won't happen again.  Bill