[Emeritiassoc] Emeriti volunteers needed

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 20:31:06 EDT 2011

*CALL FOR EMERITI TO VOLUNTEER A FEW HOURS A MONTH*

We are looking for people to serve as greeters on Wednesday afternoons
(May 4, May 11, May 18, and May 25 and beyond) at the*Kennedy Museum*
from 12:00 to 2:30 or from 2:30 to 5:00.

We are also looking for people to work at the Admissions desk at the
*Dairy Barn* on Tuesday afternoons (May 31, June 7, June 14, June 21,
and June 28 and beyond) from 12:00 to 2:30 or from 2:30 to 5:00. Quilt
National will begin at the Dairy Barn on Tuesday May 31.

Those of you who have never signed up are urged to consider it *now *and
give it a try.There is easy parking, and the task of staffing the
welcome/admissions desk is not too taxing. You can see the shows, meet
neighbors and out- of- towners, and know you have helped support these
important community resources.

*Those of you who have volunteered in the past have been much appreciated.*

Please sign up *now* for another slot or two in the upcoming
weeks.Remember that you may help out just once or twice, or over and
over again.

If you will volunteer, please respond to daso at ohio.edu
<mailto:daso at ohio.edu> with the date(s) and time slot s that would be
convenient for you.

We'll send you a reminder and we will be very grateful for your help.

Thank you.

Judith Daso and Alan Boyd, Volunteer Coordinators