[Emeritiassoc] Friends of the Kennedy Museum June 17 trip to Cincinnati

Ted Foster foster at ohio.edu
Thu May 27 13:35:25 EDT 2010

Ted,
I am finally catching up. I would appreciate your sending out the following
information to the Emeriti members. I am enclosing the page as a .doc but
anyone can call me for a paper copy. Thanks so much! Margaret

=======================  MY APOLOGIES - I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG!

Dear Emeriti Members,

Here is a last minute reminder for the FRIENDS OF KENNEDY MUSEUM trip to
Cincinnati on Saturday, June 19. I know many of you have been to the
Cincinnati museum in the past, but major changes have taken place since
2008,
and I’m told that the renovations are wonderful! By adding the
historic
Rookwood restaurant for lunch, followed by a private tour of the famous
Rookwood Pottery art collection, we will have a terrific day.

PLEASE JOIN US! Check out the web sites listed on the attached Word
document.
Then print and send in the form today. If you have any problems with the
attachment, please call Margaret Thomas at 593-8765. I will reserve your
space
on the bus and send the form to you.

Many thanks!
Margaret