[Emeritiassoc] Credit Union Trips

Ted Foster foster at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 28 12:57:11 EDT 2010

I believe Bill Coffey wishes me to share the following announcement with
you.

Thanks.

Ted

A tasty Trip to LaComedia Dinner Theatre

                        August 11, for Cinderella

            Join us for a musical Fairy Tale at  LaComedia
Dinner Theatre.  They are presenting the heart warming story of
'Cinderella' set to the music of Rogers and Hammerstein.

What a combination.  A beloved story, delightful music and the LaComedia
Buffet full of deliciousness.  The Sweet Potato Soufflé and the Salad
Dressing are worth the trip.

Itinerary

We leave the East State Street Ohio University

Credit Union Office at 7:30 AM on August 11th

Arrive La Comedia - 11:00 AM

Show - 1:00 PM

Back in Athens by Approximately 6:00 PM

Cost $79. per person

Includes transportation, meal and show.

We need 25 people by July 9th, to go.

Call Bill at 597-2845

The High Society Jazz Association

Invites you come aboard the

Valley Gem Sternwheeler for an afternoon of Good Dixieland Music and a
great buffet.

 Itinerary

We leave the East State Street

Ohio University Credit Union office at 3:15 pm

Arrive Marietta at 4:30 pm and Board the

Valley Gem

Return to the dock at 7:00 pm.

Back in Athens at 8:00 pm

Cost: $50