[Emeritiassoc] Phantom of the Opera

Ted Foster foster at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:37:41 EST 2010

Bill Coffee has asked that I send along the announcement below about a
Credit Union/Emeriti trip to LaComedia on March 17, 2010.

Ted:  This our next trip.

He is a bright young composer badly disfigured, but in love with a
beautiful soprano.  He haunts the Opera House in Paris where the beautiful
Christine is performing.

LaComedia Dinner Theatre presents this tragic love story along with their
outstanding menu.

The bus leaves March 17th for LaComedia.

"Phantom of the Opera"

How can you beat the music of Andrew-Lloyd Weber, a Broadway level cast and
a buffet that includes sweet potato soufflé?

We leave from the East State Street office of the Ohio University Credit
Union at 7:30 am. Arrive at the theatre at 11:00 am.

After we eat, the show starts.

Arrive home about 6:30 pm

Cost per person 74.

We need 25 people by February 5th