[Emeritiassoc] The Emeriti Newsletter

Edward Baum baum at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 13 20:39:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A glitch in the system has prevented the monthly newsletter from
reaching you until Thursday or Friday, which, of course, is after the
luncheon.

Our speaker will be Scott Seaman, Dean of University Libraries, bringing
us up-to-date on what has happened over the 40 years that we have had
the Alden Library and what the future holds. If the Ipad and Kindle and
similar devices live up to their potential maybe we won't need libraries
anymore?????

If you are NOT on the regular luncheon list and want to come, just give
Ruth a call at 593-5194.

Ed