[Eecs_phd] ACM Avionics Presentation and Pizza

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 19 09:27:22 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

Wednesday (2/20), ACM will be hosting CS professor Chad Mourning, who will be presenting on his work with aviation models and simulations. His work to be discussed, done with the Ohio University Avionics Engineering Center, includes large scale data visualizations of GPS landing systems, wake turbulence avoidance, and multipath modeling. Topics will include touching on how computer graphics works, where to get data, who would use it, and opportunities in the field. We will be back in our regular room, ARC 106, at 7:30. We'll also be providing pizza so make sure to come by!

Nathan Steadman

ACM President