[Eecs_phd] ACM Programming Contest Tonight 2/13/2019

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 13 14:08:35 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

This week ACM will be holding a programming contest in ARC 315 (note the change from 106 this week) at 7:30. We'll have a Chipotle gift card for whoever places 1st, and the problems will have a wide range of difficulty so everyone should come to compete. All you need to bring is a laptop to work on and a hunger for Chipotle.

We will also be discussing the upcoming hackathon in Cincinnati, RevolutionUC, a contest where groups have 24 hours to put together a project and have it judged in different categories for prizes. So if networking with recruiters, drinking too much coffee, and coding innovative projects with friends sounds interesting, then this is definitely a meeting for you.

See you there!

Nathan Steadman

ACM President