[Eecs_phd] ACM's 5th Annual Cookout

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 26 14:26:58 EDT 2019

The end of the semester is upon us, so it is time for ACM's 5th annual end of the year cookout! This year it will be held on Sunday at 5 pm at the University Commons, in the common area furthest from the entrance on Shafer. This is a bit distant from campus, so we'll also be driving people over from the ARC roundabout starting at about 4:45, and reply to this email if you'll need a ride so we have an idea of numbers.

If we don't see you there, I hope everyone's had a great semester and good luck on finals!

Nathan Steadman

ACM President