[Eecs_phd] Health informatics research lab (Jing’s lab) is looking for a programmer
huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:17:03 EDT 2018
Health informatics research lab (Jing’s lab) is looking for a programmer
Dr. Xia Jing is an assistant professor of Clinical Informatics/Healthcare Administration in the College of Health Sciences & Professions @OU. One NIH funded project in her lab needs to recruit a programmer to maintain, continue to develop and revise an online secondary data analytic and visualization tool.
The programmer should:
· have extensive experience in database design and the interaction between web pages and back-end databases;
· have working knowledge with using commands trigger other applications and automating different functional modules;
· play a web administrator’s role;
· have basic knowledge to develop, document, and publish open source software packages.
The core technical requirements (previous experience required) are:
· PHP, Python, or Node.js
· MS Excel
· GraphViz & R
Other characteristics (not an exclusive list) such as:
· excellent problem-solving capabilities
· attention to details
· good work ethics
· good documentation habit
Selected candidate can start the job now, $15/hour. Please send your CV to jingx at ohio.edu<mailto:jingx at ohio.edu>. Final candidates will be invited for a face to face interview with a coding section.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the eecs_phd