[Eecs_phd] ACM Meeting Tonight (10/3)

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:52:03 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

College should be more than just coursework and lectures. However, it's not always clear what else you should be doing to prepare for post-graduation. Tonight's presentation will be about what you should be doing while you're in college to prepare for life after college.

In particular, we'll talk about some of the skills and tools that employers look for in new graduates, as well as experiences and opportunities you should be pursuing while still a student.

I hope to see there, at 7:30pm in ARC 315.

Nathan Steadman

ACM President