[Eecs_phd] Student Project from GlaxoSmithKline

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue May 1 15:44:14 EDT 2018

We at MindSumo just partnered with GlaxoSmithKline! This exciting GSK challenge just launched and will be open for students to solve for 30 days.

MindSumo is a platform that provides real company projects for students to help them develop professional skills and valuable experiences for resumes. We have worked with over 350 companies in the past and have over 300,000 students in our community.

The GSK challenge asks students to think of an out of the box solution to monitor sleep and wakefulness. They’ve specifically mentioned their interest in hearing from CS, Information systems and engineering students.

GSK - Can you build a sleep tracking solution that will help patients?<http://links.mindsumo.com/wf/click?upn=Qqgvn3KIiWmH4CFNkgTSYM3GQIQp-2BaXpfheO5mQAd-2F7K3XDWIvFiVsacnhjKRPLlC5QE0GI2WLo4wbDx6J-2BWecb3V-2FqNcZWkjLNzkSFZFMD1XMFLz8gBCmniiaf-2Buw6dxbPUbnk2oQOuDSgIlq0pgD-2BKwqqd5PDVSjP-2FA1gQSUsHUGAwkdp50FyJibl1S8z-2Bm7Ea1uR-2B1Nvy9x8DwOmnm2McuOqplJq1hG-2FxefgCGxdJPTk-2FdK8zdZEfcmxtHylHZScHeVKFnUQvlMqgpaVrqQ-3D-3D_7ix9AKcxxq6F-2B0iLjw6PG5lYYN8hvb3tnFVTQTaN-2BJNDPvPJO6czqNrc5j1sIBvR9JHjt5s1IMvh-2FHHmyRrCgky1l1O-2FQCLEFSt4gU1iBY6CBFbk7UzRTkKslm9hAi5YvsX0gU8v35ht0lNM-2B88zXuG8yaNfbhUwsmZIUXdan8lVQHwRRqO8yYmIRzkqHlK8hYv6UhKRCvxgNEpTtz6ocGdqeZpYfLYHo4eFqlRu-2FrrdaurPHm1PccVS9fm0PG4TBoVhunQFZSqU9je9XIXvuoDK9eGrD7aOzSYA1xFl6oWkxhkaRJHGkenTc4dSh3u9JARCBMGpdzFfzVaVINCkrzbKprEha4s2lIh1vCwzxx8Xcq0KYFpduOOuTDtMXx3CDfsCWIxA9x4ks9r8-2FY1egxlhqPplW1kjENd24GboBU1fomEMCWP-2BNnu9oL7mLvzudpU2P8jRWKV0Q7W4sgtuGF0suYlJoYUwX6zCr0RdcFwkQ0eJ1SzO7DpDBGB0ydYNLyl7ZCZl-2FjyfDZsF90WR-2BhiHVGJmHx7NnPRzWl0EzinWAzzmSTsW8NUAJquJlJYsOOC-2F46z08uPOr-2BhDHPAdRPYOu0ivD-2BSBIJyS-2B3YcEV7Fer9o4YVX0HSrwBnfXVRvkSlSV5dojSDD-2FVQrjP-2FrijuS3XF6w64SzA1GAoFSsYuWEGI631tRobBLgsO7bUBqvnbfqnlzOZDfbMMYmS1myPo4-2Bf-2FV4BPiKCLoaUsEyLo-3D>

Before solving, we recommend students to do a little reading and get a basic understanding of relational databases (open source, proprietary), Hadoop, Hive, Spark and also of Google cloud, Azure and similar cloud tech.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or would like any clarification. You could also pass on my email (isha at mindsumo.com<mailto:isha at mindsumo.com>) to students incase they have any questions about this project.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you,

Isha Punjabi | University Relations | MindSumo Inc. | www.mindsumo.com<www.mindsumo.com?pi_email=huntert1 at ohio.edu&utm_source=so>