[Eecs_phd] Ohio U Students: Apply to 100+ $80, 000 Chicago Jobs for Recent Grads with One 5-Min App

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 24 10:36:06 EST 2018

Hey there! I’m Kevin McCollow, hiring director in Chicago for 15 or so tech & software companies in Chicago.

This week and next I'm focusing on finding recent Ohio University grads or students for a positions that pays 80k year one. Which is certainly more than solid for coming straight out of school.

The firms for which I hire are looking for recent or soon-to-be grads who were are socially savvy and didn't spend allll 4 years in the library, because they’re in dire need of people with social skills who can actually hold a conversation and interact with clients. Not enough of those at tech firms, evidently :)  Was reaching out, as Ohio University students are always a pretty automatic interview & hire for us.

If that’s remotely of interest to you, let me know :) I thought you pretty much matched what they were looking for and it should be a relatively straight-forward & easy interview process. If not, no worries!

The application takes 3-5 minutes and is available at ohio.justoneapp.co<https://salaried.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=49b09fc995a8f12d1f8c4153b&id=83859d2745&e=d5bde19a66>

[robertpirelli.png]

Kevin McCollow, Midwest Hiring Director

To Apply: ohio.justoneapp.co<https://salaried.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=49b09fc995a8f12d1f8c4153b&id=9ff0b772e0&e=d5bde19a66>