[Eecs_phd] Multiple positions available with companies in West Virginia

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 23 09:03:06 EST 2018

I'm Bill Kuhn, the Program Director at Generation West Virginia<http://www.generationwv.org/>, the statewide organization dedicated to attracting and retaining young talent in West Virginia. I wanted to make sure you knew about some new tech job opportunities in West Virginia to possibly pass along to students you think might be looking to explore the Mountain State.

We've just launched year two of Generation West Virginia’s Impact Fellowship<http://www.weimpactwv.org/> and would love your help spreading the word to students and faculty. We're looking for passionate and innovative leaders to work, live and give in West Virginia through yearlong, paid fellowships at some of the Mountain State’s most innovative companies. During the course of the year, Impact Fellows work 32 hours a week at one of our participating Host Companies<http://www.weimpactwv.org/companies> and spend each Friday dedicating their passion and skills to projects in partnership with local nonprofits.

Specifically, I thought of several paid-Fellowship positions open at Alpha Technologies, Core10, and PracticeLink that might be of interest to some of your students.

We'd love to have some of your students join these awesome teams and be a part of something amazing in West Virginia.

See the specific job descriptions here:
•       Developer at Core10 | See detailed job description. <http://weimpactwv.org/2018/01/29/core10-developer/>
•       Quality Assurance Engineer at Core10 | See detailed job description.<http://weimpactwv.org/2018/01/29/core10-quality-assurance-engineer/>
•       Software Development Instructor at Core10 | See detailed job description.<http://weimpactwv.org/2018/01/31/core10-software-development-instructor/>
•       Data Center Operations Analyst at Alpha Technologies | See detailed job description.<http://weimpactwv.org/2018/01/29/alpha-technologies-data-center-operations/>
•       Information Systems Security Analyst at Alpha Technologies | See detailed job description.<http://weimpactwv.org/2018/01/29/alpha-technologies-information-systems-security-analyst/>
•       Business Analyst at PracticeLink | See detailed job description<http://weimpactwv.org/2018/01/29/practicelink-business-analyst/>.

They would need to apply at weimpactwv.org<http://weimpactwv.org/> by March 18th. Phase 1 takes less than 15 minutes to complete. This part of the application consists of a brief written application, a 60-word pitch on why you want to be an Impact WV Fellow, and your ranking of Impact WV Fellowship positions.

We would love to see applications from your students who want to explore WV post-graduation!

Respectfully,
Bill Kuhn
bill at generationwv.org<mailto:bill at generationwv.org>

--
[photo]

Bill Kuhn
Program Director, Generation West Virginia
m:(304) 521-3043 | w:generationwv.org<http://generationwv.org/>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/GenerationWV> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/linkedin.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ropernatalie>  [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/GenerationWV>  [https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_32/instagram.png] <http://instagram.com/generationwv/>