[Eecs_phd] Graduate Student Senate sponsored SustainOhio essay contest: Save the date!

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 20 13:34:44 EST 2018

Hello,

This is Miles Gordon and I am the Environmental Affairs Commissioner for Graduate Student Senate. We are excited to announce that we are for a second year sponsoring and running the SustainOhio Essay Contest, which seeks innovative solutions to environmental sustainability problems.

Please distribute the attached save-the-date flyer widely among your programs' students as appropriate. The winner will receive a cash prize in addition to the opportunity to present their solution to relevant stakeholders. A followup with information regarding the specific case we are seeking submissions for will be forthcoming very soon.

best regards,

Miles Gordon, M.S. Candidate

Graduate Research Assistant

Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs

Ohio University and DRI-Reno

Environmental Affairs Commissioner, Graduate Student Senate

503-753-2827

mg086916 at ohio.edu<mailto:mg086916 at ohio.edu>

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/miles-gordon-808b35126<http://www.linkedin.com/in/miles-gordon-808b35126>