[Eecs_phd] ACM Meeting

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 27 08:13:17 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

ACM will be meeting tonight in ARC 106 at 7:30 PM, where we will have the second part of a two-part talk by senior undergraduate in Computer Science, Nathaniel St. Amour. Last week he focused on getting Django and Heroku set up, as well as covering the basics of Python and HTML. This week, he will show how to customize this website, so that you will have a fully functional personal website. Once again, attendees will be working on their own basic websites, so it is encouraged to bring your own laptop. We will also be helping people catch up, so don't worry if you missed last week's meeting!

We hope to see you there!

Colton Smith
937-876-9044
Ohio University (Class of 2018)
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics Dual Major
President, Ohio University ACM