[Eecs_phd] Job Opportunity in Athens

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 14 16:56:58 EDT 2017

To apply for this position, please email your resume to Caroline Glaser at cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com<mailto:cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com>

Note:  Apex Systems is a third party recruiter working on behalf of American Electric Power.

I wanted to pass along a job description for a job we are currently supporting right in Athens!

We are currently looking for a Drafting/Design Technician, so really anyone who has experience working with CAD and is looking for an entry level position. If anyone is interested, please have them send me their resume!
Apex Systems is looking for a Drafting/Design Technician in Athens, Ohio.
Location: American Electric Power Athens Service Center
Description

  *   Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches
  *   Operate computer-assisted drafting equipment or a conventional drafting station
  *   Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
  *   Operate computer-assisted design (CAD) and drafting workstations
  *   Develop and prepare design sketches
  *   Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets
  *   Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data
  *   Write technical reports
  *   Prepare contracts and tender documents
Requirements

  *   Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
  *   CAD experience
  *   Drafting and Design experience
  *   Microsoft Excel experience
  *   Microsoft Word
Thanks,
Caroline

Caroline Glaser|  Account Manager  | Apex Systems
495 Metro Place South, Suite 160, Dublin OH 43017
Office: 614-467-4200 | Cell: 513-582-6049 | Fax:  614-467-4201
cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com<mailto:cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com>  |  www.apexsystemsinc.com<http://www.apexsystemsinc.com/>
[https://alphaphidallas.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/twitter-icon.png]<https://twitter.com/ApexSystems>[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAANyAAAAJGRlZTNlZDQwLTk4YTItNDA1MS04MzBjLWJmNGQ5M2RmZGUxYw.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/apex-systems>[https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/yooicons_set01_socialbookmarks/256/social_facebook_box_blue.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ApexSystemsInc/>[cid:image004.jpg at 01D1DD2B.0551E380]<https://www.instagram.com/apexsystems/?hl=en>
► Learn about Apex’s 20 years of service, what we’ve accomplished and what’s ahead in our Year in Review<apexsystems-2015.com>
► Visit our NEW website<http://www.apexsystems.com/>!
[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAULAAAAJGExZGQ4ZTVkLWRiYTItNDU1My1iNWY1LWMzMjI2ZGYyNGZkZg.gif]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolineglaser>