[Eecs_phd] Wells Fargo Campus Challenge

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 5 12:35:39 EDT 2017

We at MindSumo just partnered with Wells Fargo on a campus analytics challenge!

MindSumo is a platform that provides real company projects for college students to help them develop professional skills and valuable experiences for resumes. We have worked with over 350 companies in the past and have over 300,000 students in our community.

This Wells Fargo challenge launches on September 1st, has a prize pool of $11,000 for the top 7 winners and the company also wishes to recruit students that send in the best ideas.

Wells Fargo Campus Analytics Challenge- What can you build better with us? <http://links.mindsumo.com/wf/click?upn=Qqgvn3KIiWmH4CFNkgTSYM3GQIQp-2BaXpfheO5mQAd-2F4x88dk2VtT9ppxNB2bp0uhxXFFQjjE2UIxI01o-2BabdFXjK0YxXFTFKE5I5xer1ORzmQsfhd9DbR261DPcMx3AV37KxDxmA4TTkYqbxQ3udRZYnrPJD6M6pxA4MVHf6HL9DJ-2Bxi00gC02-2Bh2rtojXNHuie9WEZdh1hdJKSdEhYS0cI9FXesWxxWan8FXJc4Sl9XKIo1Txq-2FChur2-2FMf4TKESo4-2FF07YqCEm2-2FbrSyjZ7xpIJGYmqtWMDOLOQtRAsVrdGAG2XLHQb07FRfJjlfQhR8OI4zZg5-2BgY4SJuva1v8A-3D-3D_7ix9AKcxxq6F-2B0iLjw6PG5lYYN8hvb3tnFVTQTaN-2BJNDPvPJO6czqNrc5j1sIBvRPSsan4vQAtmKk0axYtmVgZJB849f0SIgaQgMmjTdKyutM9TYdiaUlwbdSw-2F6-2Bv7MPkF6S3-2BCdTiAPK1qlB08fIiepnJKoJKp1RITo7w17raFbp6cVyMAeBHAewcTsQeVk2JAWoK9bDODPP0QDSUJxlbZcv4hgqYWrcp8SUzi6JRMvt8xrjHzpWhaIfKacVG1lwx-2Bul92wp2JDZw2cX1uoKsdIr0twybQEGGUhMJ2E-2FRYcrqaizBk8QKa7YBzV2igwe4ANeLu-2BoZ723we88EGNgl1z8SYJLJXX3k1rCbY50x8md1KxOkJiWtSPBPMHTbilDkkzxO1HtIGxMMHFWoQaxbtmdkuPvgqHutdTki0OrWoXOSNcAMCV2zYRpnYc-2BXDyIJEC5KlKIOsaPj-2FH4touCnamQzocriHVUSzrxTGBruLc563aqRf-2Bw9CdtREvJ7rEPZJ6SDei9N-2BH4qyzDTmDtBlWvbrHqN0-2F7-2FZD4-2FOYKrqVALQHx7Y-2FPG1mTBqKfUdbJ2IgoFRayOVZJsFYt4Fm6q-2F0M1ZHWWe9ftskxj86njfK0-2FllPePWLlmWdPCm0d8l02oSHlgNMVzKULDGtVKLbigXLoZRwAN6nq6wbybO6AzRRpZa631DbXl4ZPA-2BwEbZA3KoOrSy4dyep-2BYKjKVKMCgzr5LvQou8xdT5NxjOn2Vm7xENuIRAPEFYlrUU8RoY4uC2gVseQnsHr1Shb8bIA-3D-3D>

I thought your students might really benefit from the exposure they get from this campus challenge by Wells Fargo. Would you forward this project to your students? You could also incorporate this project in your course curriculum .

Note that the data set for this challenge will be given once the challenge launches on September 1st. Students can register for it right away and will be notified once the challenge launches.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like any clarification. You could also pass on my email (isha at mindsumo.com<mailto:isha at mindsumo.com>) to students incase they have any questions about this project.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you,

Isha Punjabi | University Relations | MindSumo Inc. | www.mindsumo.com<www.mindsumo.com?pi_email=huntert1 at ohio.edu&utm_source=so>