[Eecs_phd] Math Club Game Theory Meeting

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:54:16 EDT 2017

Dear math enthusiasts,

TLDR;

When: Monday (today) at 5:30 pm

Where: Clip 194

What: Fun time with game theory.

The prodigy is back (me). Majoring in applied math and economics with a minor in computer science, I (Abdalah) have become the game theory genius (please don't ask really hard questions outside of the scope of what I prepared). Me (I also go by Abi) will be giving a talk on game theory, so meet me and the math folk in Clip 194 for a fun time learning about and playing games.

Abstract: Game theory is a large branch of mathematics that applies to economics, computer science, biology, and much more. During this presentation, we will be going over game theory and its applications. We will play actual games with small prizes, so bring a friend to play with. We will discuss behavioral game theory and if time always I will talk about how to cast games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. No previous knowledge is necessary. Just love of games.

For more information about the talk or math club, please contact me at ae738513 at ohio.edu<mailto:ae738513 at ohio.edu>

Happy mathing,

Abdalah El-Barrad
747.228.2696
Ohio University (Class of 2017)
BS in Economics and Applied Mathematics (Dual)
Computer Science Minor