[Eecs_phd] JPMorgan Code for Good events

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 24 09:04:00 EDT 2017

All, I wanted to provide the planning dates below for upcoming JPMorgan Code for Good events.  Code for Good won't be in Columbus this year, but we are hoping to generate a strong turnout at the Chicago CFG in September.  We'll provide more detail as we get closer to the dates.
US 2017 Dates:

-          Chicago (Sep 29-30)

-          Tampa (Oct 20-21)

-          Houston (Oct 20-21)

-          Brooklyn (Oct 27-28)

-          Wilmington (Nov 3-4)

Regards,

Bob Schwalm
Executive Director
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Asset Management Technology and Operations
robert.a.schwalm at jpmorgan.com<mailto:robert.a.schwalm at jpmorgan.com>
www.jpmorgan.com/assetmanagement<http://www.jpmorgan.com/assetmanagement>
1111 Polaris Parkway
Columbus, Ohio 43240
Phone: 614-217-6930
Fax: 614-217-0154

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer> including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.