[Eecs_phd] Eta Kappa Nu Doughnut Sales Today

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 22 08:56:53 EDT 2017

Eta Kappa Nu will be selling doughnuts today in the ARC atrium from 8:00am to noon for $1 per doughnut. Moving forward will we be selling doughnuts the 1st and 3rd Wednesday every month during the school year.

I have attached our flyer to this email.

Thanks,

Andrew Videmsek
Ohio University | Class of 2018, Engineering Ambassador
Russ College of Engineering | B.S. EE w/ Computer Track
Avionics Department | Undergraduate Researcher
Eta Kappa Nu | President
Email: av933813 at ohio.com<mailto:av933813 at ohio.com>
Phone: (440) 665-7984