[Eecs_phd] Request for Research Subjects

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 1 16:25:33 EST 2017

Greetings:

I am an undergraduate student studying sociology at Ohio University. I am conducting a research study on the influence of stereotyping and sexual norms on student life here on campus. I am seeking research subjects who meet the following criteria:

1)  1) Identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or other non-hetero sexual orientation.

2)   2) At least eighteen years of age

3)  3) Student at Ohio University, Athens campus

Respondents will be interviewed for approximately forty-five minutes to discuss the examples of stereotypes and heterosexual norms experienced in their life on campus. Participation in this study is voluntary and confidential.

Interested students should email the prime investigator, Matt McCullough, at mm758813 at ohio.edu<mailto:mm758813 at ohio.edu> to schedule a time to interview. Thanks very much for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Matthew McCullough