[Eecs_phd] Ohio University Genomics Facility Anniversary

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 1 13:37:13 EST 2017

The Ohio University Genomics Facility is celebrating its 10 year anniversary this year! To help celebrate we will be hosting an Open House on Thursday, April 13th from 3:30 to 5 PM. All are invited to come join us for cake and refreshments as well as to tour the facility to learn about our equipment and services. Thank you for letting us serve your research and educational needs for the last 10 years, and we look forward to continuing to do so for many years into the future!

Thanks,

Bill

William H. Broach, Ph.D.
Director, OU Genomics Facility