[Eecs_phd] RP Gatta Meet and Greet - today from 10am-4pm in ARC Atrium

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 1 08:41:06 EST 2017

Note:  rpGatta is also interested in talking with students about possible co-op and internship opportunities.
[cid:image001.png at 01D290F1.9055DCF0]
rpGatta inc is hosting a meet and greet with students today from 10am-4pm in the ARC Atrium.  Raymond Gatta, President of rpGatta inc, is an OU Mechanical Engineering alum from 1975.
rpGatta inc in Aurora, OH, is a talented and innovative engineering firm with decades of experience in automotive, construction, mining, agricultural, tire industry, and engine manufacturing equipment custom designed to suit our customer's specific needs. We draw from our wealth of experience and expertise as System Integrators of Automation, Custom Assembly Machines, Fastening Systems, Fixturing, Custom Conveyors, Metal Marking Systems, Robotic Systems, Ergonomic Assists, Deburring, Liquid Dispensing, and Headlamp Aiming Systems.
Our priority currently is to hire two electrical engineers, but we would be glad to talk to ME students too since an opening for a Mechanical Engineer may open up this summer.    http://www.rpgatta.com/
Below are links that provide the job description which you can email and print to post :
http://www.rpgatta.com/careers/controls-engineer/

http://jobview.monster.com/v2/job/View?JobID=165212043&MESCOID=1700198001001&jobPosition=1

http://www.rpgatta.com/careers/mechanical-design-engineer/

http://jobview.monster.com/v2/job/View?JobID=158851258&MESCOID=1700184001001&jobPosition=1