[Eecs_phd] Aerotech, Inc - Onsite Co-op/Intern Career Fair - Saturday, August 5th from 10am-2pm in Pittsburgh, PA

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 21 15:20:07 EDT 2017

Aerotech, Inc... Onsite Co-op/Intern Career Fair
Aerotech is looking for Electrical, Mechanical and Software Engineering (or related) Majors.

Saturday, August 5, 2017, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Aerotech
101 Zeta Drive
RIDC Park
Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Are you looking for a Co-Op or Internship with a growing and reputable company? Come join us and learn more about open opportunities in Engineering at Aerotech, Inc!
Since our founding in 1970, Aerotech has been dedicated to designing and manufacturing the most innovative and sought after motion control products for industrial and research customers around the world. Our motion products are used to develop, test, and manufacture high-technology products including smartphones, lightning-fast computer processors, high-end electronics, and breakthrough medical devices, as well as in the exciting fields of scientific research and development. Top-level management welcomes and encourages opinions and ideas from all employees. We value hard work, dedication, and imagination and we've never laid-off an employee. Aerotech products are used to realize technology that makes lives better and leads us into the future. That's what makes us successful!

[https://ecs.osu.edu/sites/ecs.osu.edu/files/styles/large/public/media/aerotech_co-op_intern_open_house_2017.jpg?itok=BZBePcPZ]