[Eecs_phd] Two Open Engineering Positions - R.P. Gatta, Inc. (Aurora, OH)

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 31 14:46:12 EST 2017

We have had a wonderful experience with the Ohio University graduates we've hired and are hoping you can share the following opportunities with your current and recently graduated students.

Fun Fact: our President (Raymond P. Gatta) is an OU Mechanical Engineering alum. I believe he graduated from your program back in 1975!

Please note that we will be filling these openings within the upcoming months but also plan on hiring additional engineers in the spring/summer:

Automation/Robotics Engineer at rpGatta inc<http://jobview.monster.com/v2/job/View?JobID=165212043&MESCOID=1700198001001&jobPosition=1>

Mechanical Design Engineer at rpGatta inc<http://jobview.monster.com/v2/job/View?JobID=158851258&MESCOID=1700184001001&jobPosition=1>

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from prospective candidates soon!

Kind Regards,

Kelly Feliciano
[Image removed by sender. MM]
R.P. Gatta, Inc.