[Eecs_phd] ACM Programming Competition Tonight

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:39:23 EST 2017

Hey guys!

Tonight at 7pm ACM will be hosting its first event and contest of the semester. You can compete remotely or join us in Stocker 307. We aren't expecting to have too many of these this semester as we've planned a lot of guest speaker presentations based on the interests we've gauged from students (so keep an eye out if you voted on a topic earlier this month that you want to learn more about), which means that if you'd like to participate in one of our local programming contests this semester, now is a great time to give it a shot.

If you would prefer to compete remotely, simply follow the link to our Kattis page (link here: https://open.kattis.com/contests/eab4vv). The website that we use to create our contests is the same one that's used at ACM's ICPC, so if you plan to compete next Fall this is a great way to become familiar with the environment and problem format. Hope to see some of you there!

Sincerely,

Catherine Baugher

OU ACM Secretary