[Eecs_phd] Epic Outreach for TS Position

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:18:54 EST 2017

Epic in Verona, WI is hiring for a Technical Problem Solver position.  All Russ College majors will be considered for this position.  Please see the note below from a Russ College 2016 graduate who currently works at Epic......

I am a Russ College of Engineering '16 Mechanical Engineering alum and want to let other OU students know about a great opportunity Epic is hiring for, the Technical Problem Solver position (same position as myself).  If you know of students soon to be entering the job market, could you pass this along to them?  It's a great position for those who enjoy troubleshooting technical issues and being able to interact with others.  If they have specific questions about the position or Epic in general, feel free to send them my way!

Message below:

Problem Solving with a purpose.

As a Problem Solver on the Technical Services team at Epic, you'll work at the intersection of two dynamic and challenging fields: medicine and technology. Over half of the U.S. population is cared for with Epic's healthcare software. As we continue to expand internationally, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact that is not only meaningful but also far-reaching.

Problem Solvers build lasting relationships with healthcare organizations and deliver top-notch technical guidance. You'll apply your creativity and analytical skills to design unique solutions, from improving efficiency and patient safety and being a technical lead.

If this piques your interest, inquire for this role here<https://epic.avature.net/Careers/FolderDetail/Verona-Wisconsin-United-States-Technical-Problem-Solver/742>.

Best,

Alyson Meister
Epic  | Hospital Billing | Technical Services
* ameister at epic.com<mailto:ameister at epic.com> | * (608) 271-9000