[Eecs_phd] Sogeti Internship Opportunity

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:24:26 EST 2017

Note:  The position below is open to all Russ College students.
My name is Kevin Feinberg and I am an Ambassador in the College of Business at Ohio University for the Ohio International Consulting Program (OICP). The OICP is an academic internship that has partnered with Sogeti an international consulting firm, and we are having an event on January 25th to promote the program. I was asked to reach out to faculty in other colleges and was told you might be able to help pass along the information to students. Attached is a flyer for the event and if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me or the program directors. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this email.

[image1.PNG]

Sincerely,

Kevin Feinberg
Ohio University | College of Business |