[Eecs_phd] Tenure Track Faculty positions

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 6 08:43:36 EST 2017

We have two openings for tenure-track faculty potions.  First position is in the Electrical/Computer Engineering Technology program.  The second position is in our Mechatronics Engineering Technology program.

I appreciate your assistance in sending the attached information to interested graduate students in the Electrical Engineering and in the Mechanical Engineering programs.

So much appreciated.

Ghassan Salim, P.E

California University of Pennsylvania

Department of applied Engineering & Technology

salim at calu.edu<mailto:salim at calu.edu>