[Eecs_phd] Rockwell Automation special event in Columbus - August 23rd and 24th

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 8 15:48:18 EDT 2017

Rockwell Automation is hosting a special event - Rockwell Automation on the Move - at the Columbus Convention Center on August 23rd and 24th.  A schedule of events is attached.  If you have any interest in working for Rockwell Automation, or if you have an interest in manufacturing automation, this event might be of interest to you.  This event is for students and faculty.

To register, contact: Chris Vereb, Rockwell Automation at 330-486-6690 or cevereb at ra.rockwell.com<mailto:cevereb at ra.rockwell.com>

Hi!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! My name is Jeff Brodnik. I am an Ohio University Alum that currently works as Business Advisor for Rockwell Automation. I wanted to take the time to let you know that we will be hosting an event called Rockwell Automation on the Move (RAOTM) at the Columbus, OH Convention Center on August 23rd and 24th.

This event is free and gives participants access to technical training and labs. It also enables them to see what is new not only with Rockwell Automation but with our partners as well.

This year, we are hosting a student event at RAOTM which includes the following:

-          A robotics lab

-          Technical sessions

-          Our automation show floor to look at the equipment that is used in manufacturing facilities across the globe

-          A panel of people from different companies to discuss careers in industrial automation engineering and manufacturing

I'd like to invite all of you and would encourage you to share this information with any faculty, students, or groups that you think would be interested in attending. Attached is additional information on the event and instructions on registration.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

Jeff Brodnik
Business Advisor