[Eecs_phd] Apex Systems - job resources

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 25 14:38:59 EDT 2017

Hi Bobcats –

It was a pleasure meeting many of you last week when I was on campus for a meet and greet. If you were unable to stop by, no big deal, I would still love to be a resource to you moving forward. If you are still unsure of who we are please find a below summary and some helpful links to help you with your job search.

Apex Systems is the largest publicly-traded Workforce Solution firm in the nation. We support 1,000+ clients around the United States and work with many of the Fortune 500 companies. We help our clients staff contracted professionals in a variety of IT and Engineering skills sets.

Please use this link to our Talent Network, where you can sign up to receive Job Alerts and apply for positions that match your criteria, www.itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com<http://www.itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com>  Our Talent Network allows you to explore hundreds of opportunities that Apex is supporting across the US.

If you are getting ready to graduate and actively looking for employment, please do not hesitate to email your resume directly to me at cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com<mailto:cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com> and I will get you in touch with a recruiter who supports your skill expertise.

I have included a few links below that will help you prepare for any interview!

INTERVIEWING RESOURCES
Apex Workshops & Relevant Ted Talk

>  18 Interviewing Suggestions for Leaving a Positive Impression - Tips and Tricks before, during and after an Interview<https://apexsystems.webex.com/apexsystems/lsr.php?RCID=c9d5993f9654c110e5c42869dbcacbb5>

>  Skills Development Strategies<https://apexsystems.webex.com/apexsystems/ldr.php?RCID=435fc676bc31af958a5cafaed91a48c3> (*Especially helpful if you’re lacking or light in one of the required or preferred qualification*)

>  Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are<http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are?utm_source=email&source=email&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ios-share> (*Great insight when you consider that 80%+ of your communication during an interview is through your body language*)

Quality Articles

>  13 Tips for Nailing a Skype Interview<http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/personal/2013/08/01/13-tips-for-a-great-skype-interview/2608915/>

>  Handling Off the Wall Interview Questions<http://www.quintcareers.com/wild-card-interview-questions/>

>  Top Suggestions for Practicing for Interviews <https://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/3672/top-3-tips-for-sql-server-professionals-to-practice-for-interviews/>

>  Top Suggestions for Interview Preparation<https://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/3614/top-suggestions-for-sql-server-interview-preparation/>

Good luck with finals!

Thanks,

Caroline Glaser

Caroline Glaser|  Account Manager  | Apex Systems
495 Metro Place South, Suite 160, Dublin OH 43017
Office: 614-467-4200 | Cell: 513-582-6049 | Fax:  614-467-4201
cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com<mailto:cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com>  |  www.apexsystemsinc.com<http://www.apexsystemsinc.com/>
[https://alphaphidallas.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/twitter-icon.png]<https://twitter.com/ApexSystems>[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAANyAAAAJGRlZTNlZDQwLTk4YTItNDA1MS04MzBjLWJmNGQ5M2RmZGUxYw.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/apex-systems>[https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/yooicons_set01_socialbookmarks/256/social_facebook_box_blue.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ApexSystemsInc/>[cid:image004.jpg at 01D1DD2B.0551E380]<https://www.instagram.com/apexsystems/?hl=en>
► Learn about Apex’s 20 years of service, what we’ve accomplished and what’s ahead in our Year in Review<apexsystems-2015.com>
► Visit our NEW website<http://www.apexsystems.com/>!
[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAULAAAAJGExZGQ4ZTVkLWRiYTItNDU1My1iNWY1LWMzMjI2ZGYyNGZkZg.gif]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolineglaser>