[Eecs_phd] IEEE Meeting Tomorrow

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 26 12:56:27 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder, we have a meeting tomorrow, Sept 27 in ARC 221 at 7pm! Make sure to bring your ID so you can check in!

T-shirt money is due by Oct. 11. $12 each. Bring your payments or contact Makayla Beechler at mb030613 at ohio.edu<mailto:mb030613 at ohio.edu> or (937)536-7104.

Also, if interested, there will be an election for VP at the meeting. We will also be talking about obtaining leadership certificates: https://www.ohio.edu/careerandleadership/leadership/certificates.cfm
Leadership Certificates - ohio.edu<https://www.ohio.edu/careerandleadership/leadership/certificates.cfm>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu>
Enhance your leadership development with a certificate! Certificates through CLDC are free and do not require registration beforehand. Have you ever heard ...

Hope to see you there tomorrow!

Thanks,

Averie Vongsy av265115 at ohio.edu<mailto:av265115 at ohio.edu>