[Eecs_phd] Kent Hack Enough Hackathon

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 21 12:35:17 EDT 2016

Good Morning,
My name is Kurtis Reid, and I am the Director of Outreach for Kent Hack Enough taking place at Kent State University Kent campus on October 7th - 9th.

I am emailing you to invite you and your students to register for this year's event; we would love to have you and your club members come and participate. Registration is now open at our website (https://khe.io/).

Kent Hack Enough brings hackers from all over the nation together to learn something new, party hard, and create something awesome. With more than 350 highly motivated, creative, and talented participants, Kent Hack Enough is a weekend-long event where students from all areas of interest come together to make something awesome, like an app, website or hardware hack. The entire event is free for students, including food, energy drinks, and swag. In between all the coding, designing, and water pong, our sponsors are available as mentors to provide help and expertise throughout the hacking process.

Kent Hack Enough is free and open to students of all interests and majors. If you are a high school student or a minor, please contact us for more information about how to attend. We’ll send you a waiver for your parents to sign and return before the event, and then you’ll be allowed in.
Please see our website (https://khe.io/) for more information, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Posters and videos to show to your students are available upon request.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/kenthackenough>, or follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/kenthackenough>.

Sincerely,
Kurtis Reid
Kent Hack Enough Director of Outreach