[Eecs_phd] On campus recruitment visit to Ohio University for Electrical Engineers

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 15 15:48:00 EDT 2016

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 my co-worker and I will be holding an on campus recruitment visit to Ohio University at 507 Baker Center from 8:30 am - 4:15 pm.  We will be recruiting for an opening in our Electrical Engineering Branch at the United States Air Force's Department of Metrology and Calibration (AFMETCAL) located in Heath, OH. (approx. 35 min east of Columbus).  The visit has been set up through the Bobcat career link website.

    I apologize for sending this email above where it truly belongs, but on short notice, I wanted to get the word out to prospective engineers at Ohio U. looking for employment.  Hopefully, you will pass this on to your faculty/students as a reminder of the recruit visit.  Additionally, if anyone has any questions about civilian career employment opportunities within the government, I'd be glad to answer them.  Unfortunately, we do not always have the ability to attend career fairs, thus why I am writing to you in this unconventional fashion.

    Both Mr. Onderko and I are proud alumnus of Ohio University, and are looking forward to sitting down with OU's engineers to be.

    On a side note, I wanted to say thank you to Dr. Giesey for taking the time to talk to a confused high school senior back in 1998 in helping to convince him to attend Ohio University.

    Thank you for your time.

    Best regards,

    Jim Bohus (Class of 2003)

    James J. Bohus II