[Eecs_phd] IEEE Meeting Reminder

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 13 10:21:39 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,

Today IEEE will have a meeting at 7PM in ARC 221!

Dr. Jeffrey Dill, Ohio University EE/CS Graduate School Chair, will be coming in to speak about graduate school. If anyone is interested in pursuing a Master's Degree, this will be a really informative session.

We will also be taking professional head shots for all of your professional social media needs. That being said, if you would like your picture taken, business dress is encouraged; However it is most certainly not mandatory.

We will be debuting our official IEEE t-shirt design, and talking about a few more things coming up.

We hope to see you all there!"

Thank you!

Mia Wilson
Ohio University Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Ohio University Computer Engineering
mw091313 at ohio.edu<mailto:mw091313 at ohio.edu>