[Eecs_phd] event

N, Chinmaya cn262114 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 2 10:53:04 EDT 2016

Guys!

I was actually trying to create a Calender Entry in my account from the email I received from Tiffany Hunter. But Outlook (webbased) mislead me to send that to everyone in the List. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

The event was about WebScraping. Here are the details:

OU ACM is holding a presentation this Wednesday (tonight) over web scraping. Undergrad Logan Leland will be presenting information over this topic, including relevant algorithms and the legality and ethics involved.

This event will be held in ARC 106 at 7:30pm. It's our first presentation of the school year, so we're excited to see lots of new faces!

Once again, I'm really sorry for this mistake.

Thanks & Regards,

Chinmaya

When: Friday, September 2, 2016 7:30 PM-8:00 PM.
Where: ARC 106

This event will be held in ARC 106 at 7:30pm.