[Eecs_phd] 2nd Annual Hyland Hackathon - please share!

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:04:40 EDT 2016

[cid:image001.png at 01D22600.5C191990]

Hyland Hackathon 2016!

Hyland is excited to announce that we will be hosting our 2nd Annual Hackathon this December! Never been to a hackathon before? It’s an event where people who love technology come together and collaborate on projects!

Full event information and registration found here<http://www.hyland.com/hackathon>!

WHO: Current High School and College Students
*Please pass this invitation & the attached flyer on to those who may interested. The flyer can be printed out and posted at your school.

WHERE: Building 3- 28105 Clemens Rd. Westlake, OH 44145

WHEN: Friday December 16th through Sunday December 18th

WHAT: The theme for the Hyland Hackathon will be “use technology to benefit the local community”

REGISTER: Click the link above and register by December 14th 2016

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Caitlin Nowlin | Technical Outreach Program Manager | Hyland, creator of OnBase ®
P 440.788.5759 | caitlin.nowlin at onbase.com<mailto:caitlin.nowlin at onbase.com> | www.onbase.com<http://www.onbase.com/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/caitlinnowlin>

Copyright 2016 Hyland Software, Inc.