[Eecs_phd] FW: Meeting with Director, IIT Indore (India)

Cribben, Denise cribben at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:35:48 EDT 2016

*This email is being forwarded to you at the request of Dr. Kapil Ahuja, see below*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is Dr. Kapil Ahuja. I am the head of the Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering here at the Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore).

Our Director, Prof. Pradeep Mathur, would be in USA for the next ten days and would like to meet potential candidates for faculty positions here at IIT Indore (further details are given below).

Details
——————
October 18th:  Forenoon only:  New York City;
Holiday Inn Express-Madison Square Garden, 232, W 29th Street, New York, NY 1001
Tel.: +1 212 695 7200

October 21st:  Full day:  Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, 300 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.  tel: +1 410 528 1234

October 23 and 24, full days:  Department of Chemistry, Room 5182, Brown Building, Purdue University, 560 Oval Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2084

Best regards,
Kapil

---

Kapil Ahuja, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor & Head of Discipline
Computer Science & Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Indore
MP, India

Email: kahuja at iiti.ac.in<mailto:kahuja at iiti.ac.in>