[Eecs_phd] Apex Systems - multiple positions available for several engineering and technology majors

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 10 15:26:01 EST 2016

Hi Bobcats –

It was a pleasure meeting several of you last week when I was on campus for a meet and greet. If we were unable to talk during the event, I would still love to be a resource to you moving forward. I have attached a few things below that can be great tools for you transitioning from student-life to the work-force.

Please use this link to our Talent Network, where you can sign up to receive Job Alerts and apply for positions that match your criteria, www.itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com<http://www.itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com/> * Our talent Network allows you to explore hundreds of positions Apex is supporting across the US.

We are currently supporting a number of Electrical Engineering opportunities in Columbus, Ohio. If you are planning to graduate in December and looking for a job please send your resume directly to me and I will get you in touch with one of our recruiters! cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com<mailto:cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com>

Please also feel free to use me as a resource if you ever have questions pertaining to your job search.
INTERVIEWING RESOURCES
Apex Workshops & Relevant Ted Talk

>  18 Interviewing Suggestions for Leaving a Positive Impression - Tips and Tricks before, during and after an Interview<https://apexsystems.webex.com/apexsystems/lsr.php?RCID=c9d5993f9654c110e5c42869dbcacbb5>

>  Skills Development Strategies<https://apexsystems.webex.com/apexsystems/ldr.php?RCID=435fc676bc31af958a5cafaed91a48c3> (*Especially helpful if you’re lacking or light in one of the required or preferred qualification*)

>  Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are<http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are?utm_source=email&source=email&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ios-share> (*Great insight when you consider that 80%+ of your communication during an interview is through your body language*)

Thanks,

Caroline Glaser

Caroline Glaser|  Account Manager  | Apex Systems
495 Metro Place South, Suite 160, Dublin OH 43017
Office: 614-467-4200 | Cell: 513-582-6049 | Fax:  614-467-4201
cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com<mailto:cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com>  |  www.apexsystemsinc.com<http://www.apexsystemsinc.com/>
[cid:image003.png at 01D19B0F.CB6AE4D0]
► Learn more about Apex’s Past, Present and Future in our Year in Review<http://www.apexsystemsinc-2014.com/>

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.