[Eecs_phd] Apex Systems Meet and Greet - today from 10am-4pm - ARC Atrium Area

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 4 08:43:21 EDT 2016

Apex Systems is hosting a meet and greet for students today (Friday, November 4th)from 10am-4pm in the ARC Atrium.  Apex is recruiting for engineering and technology positions in the Columbus, OH area.  If you are interested in learning about these opportunities, please stop by with a copy of your resume.

Apex Systems is one of the largest IT and engineering staffing and services companies in the country. We support over 1,000 clients across the U.S. and work with many of the Fortune 500 companies in the Ohio area. We staff contracted professionals in a variety of IT and engineering skills.

Positions are available in the following areas:

Biomedical Engineering
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Energy Engineering
Engineering Technology Management
Computer Science
Industrial & Systems Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical & Systems Engineering

Caroline Glaser|  Account Manager  | Apex Systems
495 Metro Place South, Suite 160, Dublin OH 43017
Office: 614-467-4200 | Cell: 513-582-6049 | Fax:  614-467-4201
cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com<mailto:cglaser at apexsystemsinc.com>  |  www.apexsystemsinc.com<http://www.apexsystemsinc.com/>
[cid:image003.png at 01D19B0F.CB6AE4D0]
► Learn more about Apex’s Past, Present and Future in our Year in Review<http://www.apexsystemsinc-2014.com/>